Are you uncommonly open to remembering something beautiful you may have forgotten?
How I Can Help:
Awakening to the inner power of your true voice is pretty much impossible to do alone. And let’s face it, when you are daring to make a big shift, well-meaning family and friends are not always the best help. That’s where I come in. I work as your accountability angel who knows first-hand how lonely and frightening it can seem when you are in a time of transition. I help you walk to the edge of all the light you can see and take one more step. Every time.
When you consciously build a life that is aligned with your inner nature, you will:
• Be more present in your life and living
• Open to the flow of your full creative expression
• Speak clearly with confidence and ease
• Feel the energy of being the real you
• Have more energy and accomplish more in less time
• Trust your intuition
• Find that decision making gets easier
• Move through changes with more grace and ease
• Notice overwhelm gets replaced with clarity
• Experience your health improving
• Enjoy your creativity blossoming
• Discover prosperity comes easily
• Feel greater compassion for yourself and others
• Laugh more often because joy fills your heart
How We Work Together:
I have endless patience to help you if you are genuinely committed to exploring and learning to nurture yourself in this fundamentally different way. In one hour phone or Skype sessions (you decide how many) we’ll create a sacred space of trust where you will feel unconditionally loved and supported.
I do not have a one size fits all approach. I show up fully, meet you at your reality and we start wherever you feel need the most support. I listen not only to what you say but also what you don’t say. I completely trust my intuition and know its guidance is the very best I have to offer you.
Curious? Open? Good at noticing and wonder sometimes if there might be a different way to look at the world?
Contact Pamela for a free 20 minute Am I A Good Fit For This Call to learn more more: firstname.lastname@example.org